Wednesday 31 July 2019

Day 2 - allowed back home

I was pleased to hear my surgeon was so pleased with my progress that I was allowed home.

Taking it easy - mix of rest, some movement (mostly walks to bathroom to empty catheter - sorry, too much information) and catching up with some emails and messages from friends and family.

That is going to be the structure for the next week - baby steps. Increasing movement and rest in between. If all goes to plan the catheter is removed next week and I begin stage 2 of the recovery.

Over the coming days (nothing really exciting to report on) I will try to bring you up to date with everything else that has been going on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...