Friday 27 September 2013

Little news on the training front - thinking ahead

Little new training news this week. A strength / run set on Monday, 60km of cycling on Tuesday with a few decent hill climbs, Wednesday in the pool - spent some time using the pull-buoy focusing on bi-lateral breathing to improve my body position and rotation. A little niggle crept back in my right Achilles tendon, which has made me hold off training over the last two days. Tomorrow another swim set with the Club. If the Achilles issue settles down again I will attempt a run on Sunday, hopefully an easy off-road session.

Thinking about my 'Bucket list' of ultimate races - will be the subject of my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...