Sunday 26 January 2014

Off track - more focus needed

Off track this week and well away from my target training hours.

I knew it was going to be a tricky week as I had some family and work comitments so a tight schedule, which had little flexibility. I was going OK until Wednesday but missed the longer Club swim, then was light on my long run. I also missed a planned session on Friday. By Sunday I was shattered and decided to write off the rest of the week and re-group for next.

So onwards and upwards...  

Next week will be slightly more bike focussed and I will aim to get in a long ride. I will post my schedule soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...