Wednesday 3 February 2021

Running and catching up with a podcast

Just back from a nice easy 12.75km loop (Z1-2). Sometimes it feels good to drop the pace and focus on something else rather than the running, whether the view, a problem you want to chew over or in my case today, an inspirational podcast.

My Garmin Fenix 6 smartwatch continues to impress me. A simple selection of the podcast I was interested in listening to within Spotify and a 2 min download to my watch via Bluetooth and I am up and running, literally! No phone needed. Just me, my trainers (plus winter wear) and my tunes (or podcast in this case).

My podcast on this occassion was an interview with Rich Roll and Dr Chatterjee - all good stuff:

https://drchatterjee.com/rich-roll-on-why-consistency-is-the-key-to-success/

Another recommendation from my TV (or YouTube) veiwing last night is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ofhruGbh4&t=14s

The next challenge.....(probably not)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March update - not so cheery

This last week has not been so great... Very unlike me, but I have had a really bad cold, which I think I have mostly beaten, although I hav...