Monday 4 January 2021

254 days since my last confesssion

It has been 254 days since my last confession.....

Happy New Year - 2021 (let's hope it is better than last year!)

I need an excuse for staying on track with a few health, fitness and well-being goals and have found the process of blogging (hopefully on a regular basis) to help.

It has been so long since my last post so I have quite a lot to cover, however best I pace myself and try to write more 'bite-size' content.

So what are these 2021 fitness goals:

- Proper structured training for a summer challenge (re-scheduled Loch Lomond SwimRun)
- Get down to race weight (target 79kg), currently 84kg (not good!). When I did Ironman I was nearer 76kg
- Explore benefits of cold-water (wild) swimming and attempting new adventures
- Regular strength training (TRX and weights) - always on my 'New Year Resolution' list but as yet, never made much progress
- Improve on my 2020 Strava stats (253 hours; 3,727km and 293 activities)

Over the coming days I will be updating you on what is going on in my world and my progress on the above fitness goals.

Let's do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...