Wednesday 10 April 2013

I will try anything

I thought there was some improvement in my flu symptoms on Monday so I got in a 30 min run around Preston Park.

There doesn't seem too much wrong with my legs but I was coughing and spluttering for most of the short session.

I simply cannot shift this chesty cough - so annoying.

In hope of shaking the cough before Sunday I held off any further training yesterday and today (will not be swimming tonight).

I may not have the car tomorrow morning so had planned to jump on the bike for an easy one-way commute - let's see how I feel.

Someone mentioned that I should massage Vicks vapour rub into my feet. Guess what I will be doing tonight - I will try anything!

Friday is registration for the Brighton marathon and a chance to look around the Expo.

Still hoping that I can make it to the start line - ever the optimist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...