Friday 19 April 2013

Looking forward to getting back to it

Following the Brighton marathon I struggled with walking on Mon / Tue, especially stairs - pathetic!

By Wed the lactic acid was clearing the system and I managed the 1:30 Club swim, lots of leg work with fins (just what I needed) and use of all the toys. I was pleased with my performance and enjoyed the session.

Thursday was full on at work so no time for training. Today (Friday) I am off on a rugby tour with my son (Pulborough RFC U11). A long coach trip to Butlins in Minehead will take up the majority of the day but hope to get in a swim and/or run later.

A few of the other Dads have brought their running gear so hope to join in with a larger group.

After this weekend I am looking forward to getting back into the training - planning the weeks ahead. Will focus on the bike and more brick training.

Meanwhile time to enjoy some father son time and try to escape the rugby tour drinking games, well at least some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...