Thursday 21 March 2013

Citywire profile and Blood, Sweat & Gears

Great to get a mention in the latest edition of Citywire - Wealth Manager (page 55): Rider profile for the Catley Lakeman sponsored London to Paris bike ride (June 2013).

The article started a bit too well, highlighting me as a 'seasoned pro' - I think a little generous! But later mentioned that my children thought I was 'a bit fat' (a few years ago, mind you), which brought me back down to earth!

Given my company's support of this event and a few other Charity rides I will also be contributing to the Brewin Dolphin cycling blog - Blood, Sweat & Gears:

http://bloodsweatandgears2013.blogspot.co.uk/

Worth a look!

Decent Club swim last night, a brief run (using the new Newton running shoes) this morning and possibly the turbo / roller tonight in the 'Cave of Pain'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...