Monday 18 March 2013

The week ahead

After my long run yesterday I was hoping to log some stretching, weights or even possibly a swim tonight but it was not too be, my excuse this time - Maths tuition for both daughters.

Anyway on to the week ahead - my plan is as follows:

Mon - recovery day
Tue - bike (2:00) commute - hill work / intervals in morning and easy return
Wed - run (0:30) Fartlek session in Newton running shoes + Club swim (1:30)
Thu - run (1:00) easy Z1-2
Fri - run incl. 6-8x strides (0:30)
Sat - Club swim (1:00) + TT turbo session (0:30)
Sun - Brick session (1:00 bike + 0:30 run) at 70.3 race pace

I have started thinking ahead to my first races. The main focus is on the Brighton marathon however a fortnight before I have the Club short Duathlon hence this week's brick session (first in the season) and getting back on my TT bike so I can experience the aero position once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...