Monday 11 January 2016

This week - what's the plan

A low volume of training logged again last week but at least I ended on a high with a 33km easy loop via Southwater Country Park and the muddy Downs Link path.

No ill-effects from that long run so going to try and incorporate another work commute run this week - possibly Friday.

Also looking forward to including some additional swimming and strength work at  my new gym (Virgin Active - Falmer) on Wednesday and Thursday.

I will see what the weather is like for the weekend and will then make a decision about bike or run.

Today (Monday) giving my legs a break after yesterday's effort. Will try to get the next one in on Tuesday.

Hoping for at least 10 hours plus. Will report back with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March update - not so cheery

This last week has not been so great... Very unlike me, but I have had a really bad cold, which I think I have mostly beaten, although I hav...