Saturday 31 August 2013

In Spain - taking it easy

Holiday time and taking it easy trying to heal the Achillies tendon problem - still not there yet!

My old Ribble came with me so I have done a bit of cycling. The running has been kept to a minimum - nothing over 5km and all easy pace. Decent amount of swimming.

Been trying to incorporate my stretching exercises but the tendon problem hasn't gone away yet.

Here is a picture of my favourite run route along the seafront - hot stuff!


Beautiful views of the beach on this morning's easy cycle ride - watching Spain come to life:



The only problem is the food and drink is in abundance and I have put on a few unwanted pounds - will sort on my return to the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March update - not so cheery

This last week has not been so great... Very unlike me, but I have had a really bad cold, which I think I have mostly beaten, although I hav...