Wednesday 24 May 2017

My goodness - has it really been 15 months since my last post!

My goodness - has it really been 15 months since my last post!

Well, before I say I am back, I am going to ease myself in gently. There is a risk of saying too much and then running out of steam and never following through with any new decent content (hopefully you can call it that).

All I will say at this point is that my life has changed massively over the last 15 months (really the last 2-3 years) and there is quite a lot to tell.

The good news is that triathlon is still a big and important part of my life, albeit I now consider it within a greater and broader idea of 'well-being', rather than a simple sporting activity.

So going forward, if I can make use of this blog once again I expect my posts will follow a more broader 'fitness and well-being' theme, even 'Zen-like' at times.

Saying that I have just had a lovely cycle into work, the sun is out, and I am happy to get in the commuting miles (all recorded on Strava). Also got a half-Ironman event shortly coming up and then the big one - Challenge Roth in July.

Lots more to tell you, including a 100 mile ultrarun race report from last year, and a number of life changes to report on.

Let's leave it there for now, plenty of content to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...