Sunday 2 July 2023

Lacking motivation

Only 5 hours of training volume this week and a general lack of motivation (or enthusiasm) - all felt a bit hard work and effort.

It is not unusual and from experience I simply need to get back to it when it feels right (hopefully soon). As I have highlighted in a couple of recent posts I am likely to focus less on the half-marathon training (Oct race) and more on the SwimRun training (Sept race - 'A') so expect to have weekly sessions along Brighton seafront in my diary soon.

It has also been a weekend of slightly excess food/drink so need to make sure I don't undo the good work on the weight progress, albeit still a little way to go to meet my target of sub 80kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...