Monday 26 June 2023

Updates to share

It has been a busy week, or so, on the work front so getting in all my planned runs (Garmin Coach) has been more difficult. Saying that I did manage a nice effort around London (in heavy rain) on the morning of a conference. Throw in a PB on a local route and a full half-marathon distance (easy pace), I suppose not really a bad week. There was also a commute in on the e-bike plus a few dips (not much swimming) in the sea.

The strength work has dropped again just after my Son (and PT) set me some decent online sets so need to pick that up again.

Otherwise need to transition to more specific SwimRun sessions over the coming weeks, which will be my focus during July and August.

One other point of interest - I was offered free entrance to a local 5km Tough Mudder event in September. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...