Thursday 5 October 2023

Post-conference run from hotel to Windsor Castle

Just pack from a 2-day industry conference in a beautiful hotel on the borders of Great Windsor Park. The workshops finished at 5:15pm and by 5:30pm I had my trainers on and was ready for a run through Windsor Park towards the castle.

There were hundreds of deer and some impressive stags on route. My pace was OK(ish) but I still had a few ankle/heel issues - not so good considering I have a half-marathon in just over a week's time.

Anyway, I love getting in a run when I have these occasional business trips and I am in a new area - to run through a deer park and up to Windsor Castle was pretty epic. The hotel gym, pool, steam room etc. wasn't too shabby either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...