Monday 25 May 2015

Signing off for a while

If there is anyone out there still logging in to read this blog then I must apologise for my tardiness of posting new content. It has been almost 2 months now and probably the longest time between posts - I think this is a telling tale.

Although it has been a rollercoaster 8 months I have continued my triathlon training, albeit not to the kind of volume in previous years, however my passion for recording all the detail has obviously waned.

I will be back at some stage but for the time being wanted to thank you for your support and interest in my journey - don't give up on me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March update - not so cheery

This last week has not been so great... Very unlike me, but I have had a really bad cold, which I think I have mostly beaten, although I hav...