Tuesday 5 September 2023

What a wonderful morning!

Some times I take it for granted but my goodness I am a lucky boy - I live/work in a beautiful area...

This morning I cycled in (easy one - e-Brompton) from the South Downs to Brighton seafront. I stopped on the seafront as the weather was simply sublime - still, warm and bright. It was an opportunity to buy a nice coffee and sit on the beach for 5 mins simply to watch Brighton wake up - seeing people head for a sea dip, sitting on the beach jornalling, walking their dogs - warms the heart!

Another thing to celebrate is that my Achilles injury continues to improve and I have a decent week of exercise planned, especially since the great weather, I might even be ready for my upcoming races!

Have a fab day x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...