Tuesday 4 April 2023

Good morning Vietnam

Now on a boat heading back to harbour before another 4 hours drive back to Hanoi and then a short plane journey to our next destination further South. Lovely group of people on the trip and a couple of runners, cyclists and one swimming instructor.

Yesterday (before the boat trip) I got out for a morning run around the lake in Hanoi. It was fun and exciting to see Hanoi wake up with lots of Thai Chi going on (big groups), dancing and power walkers plus a few runners to add to mix. I hope I can get a few more runs in over next few days. I certainly need it to offset the hours sat on my bum travelling and the food/drink I am consuming.

That SwimRun training plan is going to feel tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sri Lankan experience

Fri 29th March and sitting in the sun around the pool in beautiful sunshine. We are day 3 of our Sri Lankan experience and currently at our ...